Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Findings - French Roast

So I was stuck for ideas, and I googled "character design".  Came across an interesting blog that interviewed different character and storyboard artists, here's the link:

Character Design | Artist Interviews


(Really it was the first result, so it didn't take as much effort as I just made it sound like.  I didn't sift through the dregs of the internet to find it or anything.  Interesting stuff though.)

Also, it interviewed the creators of a neat little French animated short about a businessman who loses his wallet at a cafe:

The production blog is pretty neat too, some of it's translated to the English verison, but there's a little more info about the whole production process in French, with lots of drawings and pictures and goodies :)  I'll see if I can post a translated version of the storyboarding post later on, there's some interesting stuff, and I really need to work on my french anyway.  :P Here's the link to the original if anyone's interested: [Storyboarding (FR)]


No comments:

Post a Comment